04 October 2011

Moda TOWNE SQUARE QUILTS Precut Fabrics

by Kathy Schmitz

Moda TOWNE SQUARE QUILTS Quilt Fabric by Kathy Schmitz

by Kathy Schmitz

Fat Quarter Bundles, Charm Packs and Jelly Rolls are available.

Kathy Schmitz states, "There is always something so inspiring about fresh air quilt shows. When I see quilts hanging on fences and porches I feel like the whole town has come together to celebrate. With Towne Square Quilts, I wanted to bring my own “quilt show” to life on fabric. I imagined a small town somewhere, where every house had a quilt on display and every neighbor was a good friend."

Thinking about what Kathy says about town squares got me thinking about beautiful town squares.  My friend, Mama Spark's daughter lived in Madison, IN for a year and they had a beautiful fountain in their town square.  How cool is that fountain?
I think setting up quilts in a town square like this would be an amazing place for a quilt display don't you?  Do you live somewhere with a beautiful town square?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment