10 July 2015

Moda TOLE CHRISTMAS Fabric

by Gina Martin
Moda TOLE CHRISTMAS Fabric by Gina Martin for Moda Fabrics

Moda TOLE CHRISTMAS Fabric
by Gina Martin

Fat Quarter Bundles, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, Mini Charm Packs, Charm Packs and quilt kits are available.

"During a trip to the Museum of American Folk Art a few years ago I spied a beautifully tole painted tin pitcher. I photographed it and filed it away in my memory as a look that might be fun to emulate in fabric. Then last Christmas my mother gave me two lovely little black tole painted trays and I knew it was time to see how this style of decorative painting might look as a Christmas design. I hope you like it as much as I do and that its not-too-folky sophistication will let your Christmas sewing and quilting projects fit nicely into your holiday home." - Gina Martin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment