24 April 2012

Sliced Apples Quilt-A-Long (QAL)

I finally did it. 
 I got together with my friend Pam (Mama Spark) and we came up with 
a QAL (Quilt-A-Long) that we think you will love!  
It's super easy and the quilt is stunning when finished. 
 Intrigued? 
 Well, here's the button you can copy and put on your blog if you are participating.
The code to copy and paste into your blog is in the left side bar.

5/1/12 Fabric requirements & photo of finished quilt
5/14/12 Cutting directions 
5/25/12 Sliced Apples Sewing Center Directions 
6/8/12 Sliced Apples Borders & Finishing Directions



 Mama Spark made a Flickr group so you can post pictures of your progress. 
And I know you are wondering, so yes
there will be a prize.
It's a Crazyquiltgirl Fabric Shop $25 gift certificate!
You just need to post your progress in the Flickr group to be eligible.

Stop back over on May 1st for fabric requirements and a photo of the completed top!
Excited? 
I know I am!
Can't wait to have you guys participate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment