28 July 2015

Moda HAUNTED GALA Fabric

by Eric & Julie Comstock
Moda HAUNTED GALA Fabric by Eric & Julie Comstock for Moda Fabrics

Moda HAUNTED GALA Fabric
by Eric & Julie Comstock

Fat Quarter Bundles, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes and Charm Packs are available.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I quilted weak and weary, over many a quaint and curious quilt block of forgotten lore. A whispering of inspiration led to haunted decoration, a spooky, ghostly infestation that tempted me for evermore. While I pondered, quilt tops jotting, more ideas I began spotting, treat bags, pillows, buntings, plotting projects thought of years before. “Tis something from the dead,” I muttered, “their plans have filled my head, even asleep in my bed, I dream of quilting for evermore.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment