08 March 2014

Moda HEARTY GOOD WISHES Fabric

by Janet Clare
Moda HEARTY GOOD WISHES Quilt Fabric by Janet Clare for Moda Fabrics

by Janet Clare

All your favorite precut fabrics are available.

Janet Clares says about her new fabric line: " Hearty Good Wishes was inspired by my seaside childhood, the shipping forecast and an Edwardian Christmas card! Nowadays I live in a town nowhere near the sea and really miss it. So, I listen to the poetic shipping forecast on BBC Radio 4 instead and imagine all the ships and sailors out at sea.
One day I found a little Christmas card sent by ‘Eva’ in 1915. And it got me thinking about the coast at Christmas time, in the very depths of winter when it’s bold and bracing. I love the coast then don’t you?
So, here’s to the coast in winter: to the waves, the spray, the wild salty air and the rosy cheeks...Hearty good wishes to you!"


Click the photo below for the free pattern that uses Moda HEARTY GOOD WISHES Fabric.
It uses a Jelly Roll, a bit of yardage.
Moda HEARTY GOOD WISHES Free Quilt Pattern


0 Comments:

Post a Comment