16 September 2012

Moda HARVEST MOON Fabric

by Kansas Troubles Quilters
Moda HARVEST MOON Quilt Fabric by Kansas Troubles Quilters

by Kansas Troubles Quilters

Fat Quarter Bundles, Fat Eighth Bundles, Honey Buns, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes and Charm Packs are available.

Kansas Troubles Quilters says, "Sweatshirt days exploring in the woods, crisp evenings cooking hot dogs and marshmallows over an open fire, cuddling on the porch with a cozy quilt listening to the crickets and bullfrogs - it's no wonder fall is my favorite time of year! I love nature's palette of warm browns, pumpkins, greens, golds and deep reds of the turning leaves, fuzzy cattails and beautiful sunsets. Along with my quirky passion for acorns - whether carved wooden bookends, thimble holders or folk art fabric-stuffed versions with real twigs for stems - these fabrics and projects fit my life and home perfectly. I hope you enjoy them, too."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment