16 September 2011

Moda PANIER DE FLEURS Fabric

by French General

PANIER DE FLEURS Quilt Fabric by French General for Moda Fabrics

by French General

Fat Quarter Bundles, Fat Eighth Bundles, Charm Packs, Jelly Rolls and Layer Cakes are available.

"French General’s latest collection, Panier de Fleur, the flower basket, is a handful of prints inspired by the rural gardens in France. Old reds, blues, shades of pinks and naturals all show off the saturated colors of a fall garden in the countryside. The basket of flowers in Rose Panier makes for a perfect centerpiece on a quilt or cushion, while the basket weave in Anais would be a lovely addition to any floral inspired project."


Since Panier de Fleurs is all about flowers, I thought I would show you some pictures of a garden.
Notice I said "a garden," not "my garden." As I am not a great gardener and my garden is looking rather tired these days.  I seem to lose interest about mid July. So, you can just imagine.
Back to these photos, aren't they beautiful?  I took these at my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's garden.  Now, they are great gardeners, all year long.

Crazyquiltgirl Fabric Shop

Crazyquiltgirl Fabric Shop

Happy quilting and gardening,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment